Hi~Welcome to Chelle Chelle's blog~Must visit again next time~XD
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'm Michelle Chang, sweet 19 now, from KL,email xiaomi91@hotmail.com. Thanks for visiting my blog~ That's all what I wanna to tell you. ^^

Doing...
Feeling : Hapii
Eating : Delicious foods...LOL
Doing : A-Levels? Working
Watching : Nice TV programmes and movies
Listening to : Lady Gaga's, Yoga Lin's, so fort...

Tagboard

Daily Reads
Diaries| Others| Tag
Free Web Counters
Rotten Things
March 2008 | May 2008 | August 2008 |

瘋狂的摸
100個成為頹廢青年的條件 [超級長篇]
录音带教学
新疆三大酷刑 超好笑
鸡bye!!
插头
免费电话~~
美女的“99”
胖沑
笨蛋中的笨蛋。。。18+

Music

結婚前And結婚後
Written at Sunday, March 30, 2008 | back to top

往↓看:


他:太好了!我期盼的日子終於來臨了!我都等不及了!
她:我可以反悔嗎?
他:不,你甚料攵紕e想!
她:你愛我嗎?
他:當然!
她:你會背叛我嗎?
他:不會,你怎麼會有這種想法?
她:你可以吻我一下嗎?
他:當然,絕不可能只有一下!
她:你有可能打我嗎?
他:永遠不可能!
她:我能相信你嗎?

從下往上看↑ 看看吧

Labels:

BoBoCaCa
Cari Chinese
CoooL
I-Space BloG
Imshasha
MF100
Speedsolving
Students City
TVXQ Cn
Wan Chean
Yoga Lin Cn