Hi~Welcome to Chelle Chelle's blog~Must visit again next time~XD
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'm Michelle Chang, sweet 19 now, from KL,email xiaomi91@hotmail.com. Thanks for visiting my blog~ That's all what I wanna to tell you. ^^

Doing...
Feeling : Hapii
Eating : Delicious foods...LOL
Doing : A-Levels? Working
Watching : Nice TV programmes and movies
Listening to : Lady Gaga's, Yoga Lin's, so fort...

Tagboard

Daily Reads
Diaries| Others| Tag
Free Web Counters
Rotten Things
March 2008 | May 2008 | August 2008 |

The nun at Hooters
The strong Sex?
暗戀&受歡迎指數
追女攻防对白(爱情笑话)  
那司机侮辱我!!!
阿公撞鬼记(恐怖笑话)  
不可不学的十句英语
強姦犯的自白﹝女生必看﹞
父母永遠只有一個
兒子的情色日記

Music

First child
Written at Saturday, August 23, 2008 | back to top

A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"

"Is this her first child?" the doctor queries.

"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"

Labels:

BoBoCaCa
Cari Chinese
CoooL
I-Space BloG
Imshasha
MF100
Speedsolving
Students City
TVXQ Cn
Wan Chean
Yoga Lin Cn